We will be delighted if you pay us a visit - you will see our authentic Champenois cellar, and we will share our professional passion with you and help you discover our champagnes.
We offer three types of original tours for groups of up to 20 people.
You are welcomed in our tasting cellar for a description of our wine estate and 3 champagnes, as well as our Coteaux Champenois Bouzy Rouge.
- Duration: 1h
- Price: Adult : 12€ (or 24€ for 6 champagnes and our Bouzy Rouge)
You discover our cellar. You understand how we work and elaborate our Champagnes. Then, you sit in the tasting cellar (or outside in summer time) to discover the characteristics of 3 cuvées and our Coteaux Champenois Bouzy Rouge.
- Duration: 1h30
- Price: Adult : 18€ (or 30€ for 6 champagnes and our Bouzy Rouge)
After the visit of our cellar (as in the "immersion" visit), you will sit in the tasting cellar (or outside during the summer) for an original experience : a tasting based on the principle of pairing each wine (our 5 cuvées and our Coteaux Champenois Bouzy Rouge) with a different local product such as toasts, savoury cake, cookies, chocolates...
- Duration: 2h30
- Price: Adult : 60€
- The booking has to be done minimum 8 days in advance.
Monday to Saturday*: 9am - 12pm and 2pm - 5:30pm
* for Saturday, please contact us to check available time slots.
Please let us know when you are coming in advance, so that we can welcome you in the best conditions possible.
Vignobles & Découvertes
We have been certified Vignobles & Découvertes, which means that we have made the following commitments:
- giving you a genuine and friendly welcome (kids friendly),
- guaranteeing practical and reliable opening conditions for you,
- proposing a quality offer that satisfies your expectations,
- showing you the Champagne region with passion: its vineyards, its natural, cultural and gastronomic heritage,
- guiding you towards being responsible in how you consume.
Items with the Alfred Tritant stamp
We sell a range of Alfred Tritant accessories for gifts or for home:
- air-tight caps,
- champagne flutes (set of 6),
- flute holder for bottles or magnums,
- cooling bucket,
- waiter's corkscrews,
- lamp kits transforming a bottle or magnum into a lamp without having to pierce through the bottle.
For functions such as weddings, birthdays and private or professional events, we offer to personalise your labels to make this moment unique!
- "Alfred Tritant" luxury gift packaging for 1 bottle, to highlight your present,
- cardboard gift box for 1, 2, 3 bottles or 1 magnum, to give our champagnes as a gift,
- gift box for 1 bottle with 2 glasses to fill with the bottle of your choice,
- gift card to surprise your loved ones with an extraordinary gift – a cellar tour experience,
- Gîte La Mandelette short break in our estate, to buy as a gift or to treat yourself.